WHY INVEST IN MERCHANDISING?
The market of the PTO-Publicity through the object- is based on the advertising principle of the acquisition and / or customer loyalty through the “claim” that produces a gift object.
After this simple statement, you can now consider “PTO”, from an advertising pen deposited on the night stand of a hotel, to the gift of loyalty, for the acquisition of a Pension Plan, a cruise for an entire family.
The differentiating objective with respect to media advertising, or in general, is the search, in the recipient, of the “obligation” to say THANK YOU and therefore, the positive predisposition towards the “Brand or Logo” represented in the received gift .
THE ADVERTISING MERCHANDISING, THE MOST PROFITABLE AND DURABLE INVESTMENT
MOTIVATIONS TO INVEST IN MERCHANDISING:
- Get more sales in your business.
- To be known.
- Remind you and customers have your name in front.
- To maintain or increase an image of a company or brand.
- To be able to offer its clients a utility.
- To thank some specific customers.
- Because your competition also gives away.
- For attention to its distributors.
- Support to specific offers, either to final consumers or distributors.
- Loyalty of clients: As incentives of purchases to companies clients are by orders or annual rapels.
- Incentives: As prizes to the networks of sellers for quotas reached or exceeded.
- As a gift in the stand when attending fairs, shows, congresses and conventions.
- Gift souvenir in celebration of anniversaries.
- As attention to the assistants to Shareholders’ Meetings.
- Reminder when social changes occur in companies.